Welcome to Pose by Pose Yoga!
Our studio was built from the ground up to provide you the most comfortable and rewarding yoga experience.
All of our instructors are not only certified, but also continue their trainings in our Pose by Pose Yoga School and beyond.
We welcome new yogis as well as advanced practitioners.
Here are a few tips on what to expect when you arrive.
- Know our teachers and desk arrive at least 15 minutes before class, so come on in and settle in!
- Sign up for in studio classes are not required*, we have plenty of space. However, we do love to know who to expect so feel free to use the website to sign up if you choose.
- *Online classes do require sign up so that we can give you log-in information. Please sign in at least 30 minutes prior to the class.
- We do ask that you sign up for workshops so we have handouts and a good count for supplies.
- We have plenty of room in the studio to socially distance.
- Please feel free to leave your belongings in the cubbies in studio or outside the room, just please turn your phones off.
- We have props and mats that are sanitized after use.
- Teachers will orderly dismiss classes so as to avoid you all trying to leave at once.
- Cancellations, if you sign up for a class, please let us know if you cannot come in. Workshops and trainings are non-refundable, but most of the time we can credit you for your class if you let us know.
- You will be asked to sign a COVID release upon the start of class, if you sign in online, this is an automatic feature.
- If you are not feeling well, have had a fever or respiratory issues within the past 2 weeks; please do not come to class.