Welcome to Pose by Pose Yoga!
Our studio was built from the ground up to provide you the most comfortable and rewarding yoga experience.
All of our instructors are not only certified, but also continue their trainings in our Pose by Pose Yoga School and beyond.
We welcome new yogis as well as advanced practitioners.
Here are a few tips on what to expect when you arrive.
- Show up a couple minutes early to sign in and get yourself setup (You can sign up online, but you don’t have to unless you are running late to ensure the class is not locked prior to your arrival.)
- Tell your instructor about any injuries/illnesses that may be of importance
- Feel free to bring your own props, but we have mats and any other props you may need and they are all provided free of charge.
- Silence phones and other devices before class begins
- Note that beginners are certainly welcome to any class, but if you want a better grasp on the language used in the classes or a class that explains the poses more please aim for the classes that are not called “flow.” These classes tend to move at a quicker pace.
- Warm classes are set to about 80 degrees, so not “hot” by most standards, but we ask that you be over the age of 16 in order to attend this class without a parent.