Welcome to Pose by Pose Yoga!
Our studio was built from the ground up to provide you the most comfortable and rewarding yoga experience.
All of our instructors are not only certified, but also continue their trainings in our Pose by Pose Yoga School and beyond.
We welcome new yogis as well as advanced practitioners.
Here are a few tips on what to expect when you arrive.
- We ask you arrive to classes no earlier than 15 minutes before the scheduled class, and please do not arrive late.
- Please sign in on the website before the class to ensure space is available, and pay online for classes or please call the studio no less than 30 minutes prior to class to reserve your spot. Studio staff will be answering phones at (813)501-4987 they can check you in online if you cannot sign up on the website.
- All classes will have a front desk and most will have a room attendant to help with check in and set up. On classes that are busier, we will try to check you in prior to entering the building to assure you are not held up in the lobby.
- Class size will be limited; however, we have a rather large space so we can ensure plenty of space between students with a maximum of 15 allowed in the large studio (Stillpoint) and 10 allowed in the smaller studio (Shakti).
- Please enter the studio with as little as possible as we don’t want to worry with the cubbies for anything other than shoes. You may bring your keys and cell phone in the studio if you must, but we ask all phones be turned off.
- You will be asked to bring your own props.
- We will not have the kitchen available for coffee or tea, and water fountains are not able to be used either. So please bring your own water bottle.
- Teachers will orderly dismiss classes so as to avoid you all trying to leave at once.
- If you are not feeling well, have had a fever or respiratory issues within the past 2 weeks; please do not come to class.
- Cancellations will be charged if you sign up but do not come in- so please book if you are sure you are able to make it in.
- We will inact a wait-list for you to be notified if class space opens up.
- For the month of May and June, we will not have heated yoga classes. We are adjusting this to ensure the safety of all, but mostly the staff who is asked to clean.
- You will be asked to sign a COVID release upon the start of class.